Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The first one

Testes....testes....one, two, three.
Syllabusssssss.
Can you hear me in the back?

This is the first blog post of what I am sure will be many. I am going on a 10 week sabbatical with travel to the Caribbean, the Pacific NW and Kansas City.

The main purpose is to have a travel journal that friends and family can read about the Caribbean trip, but hey, if I likes it, I may continue to post things from time to time.

Now, lets see if adding a photo works:


It works! Okay, enough for now. Lets get this posted and onto the blogagosphere!

6 comments:

  1. Way to jump on the blogging bandwagon, ya backstabber! Should've stayed stuck in the 90's like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now now boys i am interested to see what this blog turns out like and tam doesnt have time he has to work on the wedding plans lol. congrats on going on sabbatical sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you are doing this! Have fun, fun, fun safe travels, and I look forward to hearing/seeing all about them on your blog.
    Love you!
    Cory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophia "da bomb diggity" LeeApril 10, 2009 at 8:46 AM

    Where's the official itinerary?? How are we supposed to live vicariously through you if we don't know where you'll be? Just kidding. Hope you have a great time! Blog more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the foster folsom contingent is having fun reading the blog as well, we both went ewww over leather boobs and pool water issues but good discriptive writing. have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaime! Looks and sounds fabulous. I mean, wow. Glad you all are having more fun than the law allows. Thanks for the updates and keep 'em comin'.

    ReplyDelete