Friday, November 29, 2013

Some shark dive video

Here is a supplemental blog with some shark video.  I have 4 videos, but it appears blogspot limits the size to less than 100MB and 2 of the vids are larger than that.  But I do have 2 that are smaller...the beginning and end.  So you don't get to see the feeding but you DO get to see all the sharks swimming around.


Beginning of the shark feed

End of the feed.  You can see most of the sharks trailing the dude with the food.

I will try to see if I can load to maybe youtube and then link over or something so you can see the video where you can see the picture wobble when the shark fin hits me in the head (with the accompanying shark coming into view).  

Our time, the People's time!

Jim

2 comments:

  1. Sweet!!

    The real Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on Jim, shark steak for Thanksgiving? Cheers, Reed

    ReplyDelete